At Driving Solutions, we offer complete evaluations to objectively determine driver safety. Decisions about driving, or not driving, should be made with the full knowledge and support of family and friends in an open, professional and objective process.
What we offer:
- Clinical Assessment of the physical, visual, perceptual and cognitive skills that underlie driving.
- Road Test Evaluation of the performance skills that are critical for safe driving. Typically the evaluator will assess lane placement, observation skills, reaction time, traffic awareness, scanning and more.
- Expert Consultation to assisted living centers and health services agencies about policy development regarding clients and impaired driving.
- Referrals to agencies and resources that provide driving related services such as adaptive equipment, specialized driving lessons and funding options for adaptations.
Reports on the road test evaluation and private consultation, written in an easy-to-understand form.
- Free Online Consultation is always available
- Subsequent Assistance to families and others with questions about safe driving.
The Driving Solutions Advantage
Our Driver Safety Consultants are all certified OT’s, educated in a combination of medical and functional performance training to bring you the most qualified evaluation possible. When you choose Driving Solutions to handle your driver safety needs, you can be sure that you will receive:
- Clear communication to client, family and physician
- Compassionate and professional advice about driver safety.
- Confidential consultation in the comfort of your own home
We encourage our clients to use us as a resource for driver safety knowledge, and as a vehicle to begin the rehabilitation process.
We would be happy to share with you :
- Knowledge of Massachusetts RMV policies, procedures and practices
- Simple remediation techniques such as home exercise programs
- Safe driving tips and techniques
Extensive resource information on adaptive equipment